Naan Veggie Pizza
Ingredients35 m servings 968
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place naan on baking sheets and brush with olive oil.
- Bake naan in the preheated oven until light toasted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, tomato, bell pepper, red onion, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl. Fold garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil into vegetable mixture.
- Spread mozzarella cheese onto each naan bread; top with vegetable mixture.
- Bake pizzas in the oven until cheese is melted and vegetables are cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Per Serving: 968 calories; 57.6 60.8 54.5 118 1369 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Great fast and tasty weeknight dinner. I did not prebake the naan, our pizzas baked in 10 minutes, then I broiled for 1 minute to brown up the cheese. Used green pepper, mushrooms, cherry toma...
Color me impressed! This was an amazing little personal pizza! To save on calories please do NOT use so much oil, and unless you want gobs of cheese 1 cup would be sufficient and generous!
Will definitely make it again!! The changes I made was add different vegetables.
I cut back on the olive oil and on the mozzarella cheese. This is a delicious, quick, and easy recipe. Thank you for sharing!
I sprayed the naan first with olive oil, toasted lightly, added my veggies, seasoned with Italian seasoning and garlic powder, topped with grated romano cheese and baked it. Low fat, low calori...