Chocolate Chips Cookies with Tennessee Whiskey
Ingredients40 m servings 172 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together into a bowl.
- Beat butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat the first egg into the butter until completely blended; beat in the second egg. Add whiskey and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
- Mix flour mixture into creamed butter mixture until just incorporated; fold in chocolate chips. Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet, 1 to 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 9 to 12 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to add more flour if dough is a bit runny (the whiskey will do that sometimes!)
- Wetting your hands with cold water will help form the balls of dough and make for nicely-shaped cookies.
Per Serving: 172 calories; 8.3 g fat; 24.1 g carbohydrates; 1.7 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
Before I even asked him for his opinion, Hubs voluntarily remarked, "These are the best chocolate chip cookies I ever ate." What?! I wasn't EVEN prepared for that! Do you know how many diffe...
I recommend: 1) if using salted butter, don't add the tsp of salt to the batter; 2) only use 1/2 cup granulated sugar; 3) use 3 Tbsp whiskey; and 4) sprinkle salt on the cookie balls before baki...
DELICIOUS...I used 3 cups flour..my dough was rather thin..and my cookies are WONDERFUL !!!!
We made these cookies with jack Daniels honey whiskey as it was the only one I had on hand. The only other differences is I increased the whiskey by 3 TBS. they were amazing! This is now my go t...
I made a few alterations. I did not have any Tennessee Whiskey, so I used Kentucky Bourbon. Also used Premium White Chocolate Chips instead of regular chocolate chips. Added 1 cup of chopped pe...
Delicious!!! Based on a couples reviews, I added just a little extra flour. And I added chopped pecans & 2 tbs whiskey. These turned out great. Crisp on the outside, soft & moist inside. Everyon...
We've tried many many cookie recipes, this one gets repeated by request! I double the amount of bourbon though ;)
These are awesome. I made as written with no changes. Oh wait, just one change and that was to the whisky. From one tablespoon to two tablespoon. I also added pecans, but again that just additio...