Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 413 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Blend chiles with juices, garlic, vinegar, honey, pinch salt, and pinch black pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk flour into into butter and stir until mixture is thick and flour cooks slightly, about 2 minutes. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens and is just beginning to bubble, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; remove from heat.
- Stir pepperjack cheese into milk mixture until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour cheese sauce into a baking dish; spread goat cheese slices over the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is golden and bubbling, 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle chile sauce over the hot dip.
Per Serving: 413 calories; 32.3 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 22.1 g protein; 99 mg cholesterol; 983 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1