Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 413
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Blend chiles with juices, garlic, vinegar, honey, pinch salt, and pinch black pepper in a blender until smooth.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk flour into into butter and stir until mixture is thick and flour cooks slightly, about 2 minutes. Slowly pour milk into butter-flour mixture, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens and is just beginning to bubble, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper; remove from heat.
- Stir pepperjack cheese into milk mixture until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour cheese sauce into a baking dish; spread goat cheese slices over the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dip is golden and bubbling, 3 to 5 minutes. Drizzle chile sauce over the hot dip.
You might also like
Per Serving: 413 calories; 32.3 8.4 22.1 99 983 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
it was tastey, but maybe I screwed something up, cuz it was drippy. I was expecting more of a thick consistency. the sauce was delicious and I will be using it for other recipes.