Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 338
- Line a 15x10x1-inch pan with waxed paper. Grease the waxed paper.
- Combine marshmallows, butter, and peanut butter together in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover bowl and heat mixture in the microwave until marshmallows are melted, about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Stir rice cereal into marshmallow mixture until well coated; spread onto the prepared pan.
- Combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat mixture in microwave until melted, about 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Spread chocolate mixture over rice cereal mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around edges. Roll rice cereal mixture around chocolate filling, jelly-roll style and starting with the short side. Peel waxed paper away while rolling. Place roll, seam-side down, on a serving platter. Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour. Cut into narrow slices.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 15.4 50 3.5 10 182 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made it in a 13 X 9 inch pan. Pressed it in as u do for making rice crispie treats. I added mini peanut butter chips into the mixture after I took it off the heat. Melted only chocolate an...
Made this last night and it was a HUGE hit! The only change I made was to add additional peanut butter and heed my daughter's request to put some additional chocolate/butterscotch on the outsid...
Awesome!!! Just the right ratio of peanut butter to marshmallow!!