Ingredients1 h servings 283 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, butter, and brown sugar together in a bowl; press into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle pecans and coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk over pecans and coconut.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Heat caramels and milk together in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour caramel sauce over baked sweetened condensed milk. Sprinkle chocolate chips over caramel. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 15.9 g fat; 34.7 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 91 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I added an extra layer of oatmeal and these came out delicious. I would add 10 minutes to the baking time if you d coded to add layers.
Really good! Left out the pecans b/c I didn't have any on hand....And added oatMeal
My son has made these repeatedly for gatherings hes 12 so its pretty easy to make. Follows directions to the T. Reminds me of girls scout cookies somoas but fresher tasting. Its basically short ...
Absolutely delicious! The only problem is cutting into it. The condensed milk cements to the sides of the pan.