Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 493
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir flour, salt, and pepper into melted butter until flour is dissolved. Slowly whisk milk into butter-flour mixture until a thick white sauce forms, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add spaghetti sauce and nutmeg to ground beef; cook until spaghetti sauce is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread a layer of meat sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover meat sauce layer with a layer of lasagna noodles; top with 1/3 the white sauce, 1/2 the remaining meat sauce, 1/3 the Mexican cheese blend, and 1/3 the Parmesan cheese, respectively. Repeat 1 more layer of each ingredient; top with 1 more layer lasagna noodles, remaining white sauce, Mexican cheese blend, and Parmesan cheese. Pour water around the edges of the dish. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until cheeses are melted, about 10 more minutes. Let lasagna stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 493 calories; 26.6 37.2 25.6 85 824 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I was glad to find a recipe without ricotta cheese. I did not find the recipe any easier to prepare than any other lasagna recipe, and it did take me a lot longer than 20 minutes. Also I couldn...
Perfect quick and easy. I did everything exactly as recipe state. It set up fine! I let it rest for about1/2 hour as we were chatting. I used 2 jars of Ragu and I added water around the edges. I...
We really liked it. The white sauce was a bit difficult, I recommend you mix the flour, salt and pepper together before putting it in the butter and I did end up adding an additional tbsp of flo...
I liked this recipe. I added mushroom & onions cause my family loves them and used well drained hot sausage with lots of Italian seasonings. Since no ricotta, I put cream cheese on eat noodle...