Ingredients55 m servings 52
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Place yolks in a bowl; mash yolks with a fork. Stir crab meat, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, and dry mustard into yolks; beat with an electric mixer on low speed to combine. Add water gradually to egg yolk mixture and increase mixer speed slowly, beating until smooth.
- Place egg whites on a serving platter. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites; sprinkle with seafood seasoning.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may have some filling left over. As your reward for fixing this treat, spread leftover mix onto an English muffin and enjoy!
- If you fix these for a gathering, be sure to include an allergy alert to warn of the crab content.
Per Serving: 52 calories; 3.5 0.4 4.7 100 124 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I really expected more from this recipe. The Old Bay is just way too much- it overpowers the delicate crab meat. I would add a little salt and pepper to the mixture and save the Old Bay for sp...
I am here in Ecuador for 6 months every year. Ecuadorians LOVE their seafood and my friends here always ask me to bring back some Old Bay every trip I make from my hometown, Las Vegas, Nevada. I...