Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 89
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 deviled eggs)
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Scoop egg yolks out; place 3 to 6 egg yolks in a bowl, reserving remaining egg yolks for another use.
- Mash the 3 to 6 egg yolks with a fork; stir in avocado, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon avocado mixture into egg whites.
- Chop bacon into 1/2-inch pieces; place bacon and paprika in a small bowl and toss to coat bacon. Top deviled eggs with bacon pieces.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This could be made using veggie bacon, turkey bacon, or bacon bits, using no yolks or salt, or by adding all the yolks and using real bacon. It's your choice - they both taste amazing and your friends will love your Green Eggs and Ham creations!
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the eggs. Because some egg yolks may be reserved for another use, the actual amount of egg yolk consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 7.2 2.6 4.5 96 90 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1