Ingredients45 m servings 71 cals
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. Stir mayonnaise into tuna mixture until mixture is creamy but remains firm; season with salt and pepper.
- Place egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon tuna mixture into egg white halves; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook's Notes:
- Slice a small sliver off bottom of egg whites to allow them to sit flat if you like.
- Optional add-ins or substitutions include dill pickle relish, chopped onion, dill, curry, Dijon mustard, garlic, chopped tomato, chopped pimento.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 4.9 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 69 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very tasty! I'm not used to tuna in my deviled eggs, but it turned out well!
I rather enjoy tuna fish (when prepared how I like it) and I LOVE eggs. Scrambled, deviled, sunny side up, doesn't matter. So this recipe seemed like something I would absolutely love, but sadly...