Ingredients45 m servings 71
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. Stir mayonnaise into tuna mixture until mixture is creamy but remains firm; season with salt and pepper.
- Place egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon tuna mixture into egg white halves; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook's Notes:
- Slice a small sliver off bottom of egg whites to allow them to sit flat if you like.
- Optional add-ins or substitutions include dill pickle relish, chopped onion, dill, curry, Dijon mustard, garlic, chopped tomato, chopped pimento.
Per Serving: 71 calories; 4.9 0.8 5.9 97 69 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very tasty! I'm not used to tuna in my deviled eggs, but it turned out well!
This looks really good. I put eggs in my tuna, so this is a reversal. I made these and they were very good. I did not have regular yellow mustard, so had to use dijon, but I do not think it prob...