Ingredients1 h servings 82
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet; cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels; crumble bacon when cool enough to handle.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place egg yolks in a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork; stir in crumbled bacon, mayonnaise, tomatoes, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange egg white halves on a serving platter; spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Cook's Notes:
- Make extra bacon, crumble, and sprinkle over eggs to garnish, if desired.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 7.1 0.6 4.1 97 114 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 19
These are great. Didn't change a thing and will make again.
Not bad deviled eggs. If I made them again, I wouldn't add any salt because that is part of what the bacon adds.
Very yummy deviled eggs. I added mustard and pickles, then sprinkled with paprika because I just cannot do deviled eggs without those ingredients, but I am sure they would be lovely without. H...
Made this recipe to take to covered dish dinner and got rave reviews. I have been asked to bring this the dish again. The only tweak I made was used grape tomatoes sliced thin on top and fresh ...
I doubled this recipe to take to an Easter party, and they were all gone in 10 minutes! Everybody commented on how great these were. My personal opinion is this is the best deviled egg recipe I ...
They were easy to make, awesome to eat and had all of the ingredients I love!!!
Loved these! Great combo of flavors...will def be making them again and again~YUM! Thanks for sharing. :)
this is weird. I loved it. I made these and wife made hers which is pretty standard mayo,mustard,pickle juice and sugar with olive one. everyone, including 2 new folks liked hers better. differe...
This reciepe made me the talk of the party. Everyone enjoyed the spin on the Deviled Eggs.