Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 360 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie dish.
- Beat egg whites and baking powder in a glass or metal bowl until foamy. Gradually add sugar and vanilla extract, continuing to beat until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg white mixture will form sharp peaks.
- Fold graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup coconut, and 1/2 cup macadamia nuts into egg white mixture; pour into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Spread whipped topping over cooled pie and sprinkle 1/4 cup coconut and 1/4 cup macadamia nuts over whipped topping.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 19.6 g fat; 45.1 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 142 mg sodium. Full nutrition