Ingredients40 m servings 255
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread cauliflower florets onto a baking sheet; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Stir cauliflower and continue baking until golden brown around the edges, about 20 more minutes.
- Heat butter in a small skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir pine nuts until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Add dates and garlic to pine nuts; cook until dates are softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt.
- Transfer hot cauliflower to a serving bowl. Drizzle pine nut mixture over cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 17.5 23.3 6.2 31 46 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I absolutely loved this recipe! The dates and pine nuts with the cauliflower were an amazing combination. I will use this recipe over and over again.
Loved this recipe. Just substituted dried cranberries for the dates since I like them better. Even my guests who don't like cauliflower loved it. Roasting veggies always improves the taste for s...
So so delicious and simple to make too! Roasting cauliflower is my favorite way to prepare it, but this butter nutty and sweet topping takes it to a whole other level of yum! This would be perfe...
Super simple recipe! Really tasty and flavorful. I can make it in about 30 minutes.
I brought this to a Church pot luck and it was a big hit. Easy to make, low calorie (everything else had cheese and or cream of mushroom soup) delicious !! I will be making this again and again.