Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 334 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, celery, green pepper, and red pepper; cook and stir until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large pot over medium-low heat; whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute. Add milk; cook until sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and lobster into sauce; season with salt and pepper. Turn mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs, dot with butter pieces, and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute cream or whole milk for low or fat free milk.
Per Serving: 334 calories; 13.3 g fat; 16.6 g carbohydrates; 35.6 g protein; 143 mg cholesterol; 829 mg sodium. Full nutrition