Ingredients5 h 45 m servings 385 cals
- Whisk cornstarch, soy sauce, oil, flour, sugar, eggs, sesame seeds, salt, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, 5 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Remove chicken from marinade and transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Discard unused marinade.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 385 calories; 23.3 g fat; 24.1 g carbohydrates; 19.3 g protein; 110 mg cholesterol; 1454 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I would reduce oil by half & add 2-3 Tbs. sesame oil, to improve flavor. Reduce salt or use reduced sodium soy sauce. Would make again with changes.
Perfect! I did it yesterday and it was so yummy. I love the sweet and salty flavor
This recipe is tasty; very satisfying for people who do not want spicy hot chicken wings that trigger acid indigestion. Recipe is very good as it is. One addition I recommend is putting the pan ...