Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 838 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet. Saute meat until brown.
- Add wine, reduce by half. Season with salt and pepper; add bay leaves. Cover with hot broth. Simmer until duck is completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in a separate pan. Add onion; saute until golden. Add to duck. Simmer 10 minutes.
- In same pan, saute apples for 2-3 minutes until soft, not mushy. Set aside.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to the directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. If needed add a little water to the sauce.
- Add apples to sauce. Add pasta to hot sauce. Mix well. Add cheese. Remove bay leaves before serving.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Per Serving: 838 calories; 41.3 g fat; 71.3 g carbohydrates; 31.7 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 480 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1