Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 299
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine sweet potatoes and olive oil together in a bowl; toss to coat potatoes completely. Spread sweet potatoes in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake fries in the preheated oven, turning once, until cooked through and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Transfer fries to a bowl and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and cilantro over the top; toss to coat. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook's Note:
- Nice side dish for a turkey avocado burger or just an a fun twist on a somewhat healthy snack. If I can find it, or have it leftover from another recipe, I use queso fresco, but I use Parmesan cheese on a regular basis as I always have it in my fridge and fresh cilantro in my herb bed.
Per Serving: 299 calories; 9.7 46.2 7.5 9 439 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Because I read the comments to this recipe BEFORE cooking these absolutely flavorful sweet potato fries, too avoid mushiness, I: cut pototoes big, boiked only 2 minutes& skipped the steaming....