Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 291
- Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until frothy, about 2 minutes. Add 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt to milk mixture; beat until incorporated, about 2 more minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet until the batter evenly coats the bottom in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, about 4 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, about 2 more minutes.
- Whisk water, 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl.
- Place butter and garlic in a non-stick skillet over low heat. Cover skillet and cook until garlic is golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add shrimp and lobster meat; stir, cover skillet, and cook until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and cayenne pepper; stir, cover skillet, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Whisk water-flour mixture and stir into shrimp mixture. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over shrimp mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat and spoon shrimp filling onto each crepe. Roll each crepe around filling and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine 1 cup milk, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon flour in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until bubbling, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle sauce over filled crepes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crepes are cooked through and sauce is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 9.8 19.5 29.5 229 427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
There was way too much sauce between what was inside and then the sauce on the top before baking. I used scallops and shrimp and the flavors were good although a little to bland. I would leave o...
Didn't do the sauce, just used what was left from the filling but very yummy.