Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 291
- Spray a 9x12-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups milk and eggs together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until frothy, about 2 minutes. Add 1 1/4 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt to milk mixture; beat until incorporated, about 2 more minutes.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet until the batter evenly coats the bottom in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, about 4 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, about 2 more minutes.
- Whisk water, 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl.
- Place butter and garlic in a non-stick skillet over low heat. Cover skillet and cook until garlic is golden brown, about 7 minutes. Add shrimp and lobster meat; stir, cover skillet, and cook until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and cayenne pepper; stir, cover skillet, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Whisk water-flour mixture and stir into shrimp mixture. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over shrimp mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat and spoon shrimp filling onto each crepe. Roll each crepe around filling and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine 1 cup milk, mayonnaise, and 1 tablespoon flour in a small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until bubbling, 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle sauce over filled crepes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crepes are cooked through and sauce is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 291 calories; 9.8 19.5 29.5 229 427 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
We loved this recipe! Crepes turned out perfectly and filling was exceptional. I made as written with the exception of substituting scallops for lobster meat and sautéing 4 mushrooms with the ...
There was way too much sauce between what was inside and then the sauce on the top before baking. I used scallops and shrimp and the flavors were good although a little to bland. I would leave o...
Didn't do the sauce, just used what was left from the filling but very yummy.
Added baby bella mushrooms, chopped and seasoned with thyme and salt, good amount of chopped scallions, thinned the sauce with white wine. Topped the stuffed crepes (about 5 shrimp per) with re...