Ingredients35 m servings 384
- Whisk almond milk, vinegar, and lemon juice together in a bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix rice flour, potato starch, arrowroot flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl. Stir coconut oil into flour mixture using a fork until evenly combined. Stir eggs into flour mixture.
- Whisk milk mixture into flour mixture until batter is thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet or large pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet until the batter evenly coats the bottom in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- Use whatever type sugar you prefer.
- An electric mixer can be used to mix batter if desired.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 14.8 57.7 5.6 93 764 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Awesome recipe. I was a bit apprehensive at first with only 1 review but I tried it and love it. I used cow milk and it worked also. I filled it with savoury filling and it will be my lunch at w...
They were great filled them with sweetened marscapone cheese and fresh sautéed apples with raspberry jam
Followed the recipe as written and the pancakes were nice and fluffy and I couldn't tell they were gluten free.