Ingredients35 m servings 384 cals
- Whisk almond milk, vinegar, and lemon juice together in a bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix rice flour, potato starch, arrowroot flour, tapioca flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt together in a bowl. Stir coconut oil into flour mixture using a fork until evenly combined. Stir eggs into flour mixture.
- Whisk milk mixture into flour mixture until batter is thoroughly mixed.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet or large pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and immediately rotate the skillet until the batter evenly coats the bottom in a thin layer. Cook until the top of the crepe is no longer wet and the bottom has turned light brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Run a spatula around the edge of the skillet to loosen; flip crepe and cook until the other side has turned light brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Cook's Note:
- Use whatever type sugar you prefer.
- An electric mixer can be used to mix batter if desired.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 14.8 g fat; 57.7 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 764 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Awesome recipe. I was a bit apprehensive at first with only 1 review but I tried it and love it. I used cow milk and it worked also. I filled it with savoury filling and it will be my lunch at w...
Followed the recipe as written and the pancakes were nice and fluffy and I couldn't tell they were gluten free.
They were great filled them with sweetened marscapone cheese and fresh sautéed apples with raspberry jam