Greek Yogurt Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 10 m servings 463 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake almonds in the preheated oven until roasted and fragrant, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine almonds, coconut oil, figs, and sea salt in a food processor; pulse until well combined. Press almond mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; refrigerate until cooled, at least 30 minutes.
- Heat juice from 2 lemons and gelatin in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until gelatin is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Process yogurt, cream of coconut, 2/3 cup honey, vanilla extract, salt, and vanilla bean together in a food processor until well combined, about 1 minute. Drizzle gelatin mixture through the feeding tube of the food processor while it is still running and process until incorporated, about 30 seconds. Pour yogurt mixture over the cooled crust; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Heat blueberries, zest and juice from 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon honey, and arrowroot powder together in a small saucepan over medium heat until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour mixture into a blender and blend until smooth. Pour topping over chilled cheesecake.
Per Serving: 463 calories; 26.5 g fat; 54.3 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 287 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I love the flavor of the cheesecake filling -- I used a graham cracker crust, which I think will work fine. I like that the recipe follows a standard cheesecake base. I also like that it's no-ba...