Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 109 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread coconut and walnuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until coconut and walnuts are toasted, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and finely chop walnuts.
- Combine raspberry jam, coconut, and walnuts together in a bowl.
- Divide cookie dough in half. Roll 1/2 the dough into a 12x7-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread half the jam mixture over rolled dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Carefully roll dough, jelly roll-style, around filling; pinch side seam to seal roll, keeping ends open. Repeat with remaining dough and jam mixture. Wrap each dough roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Remove plastic wrap from rolls.
- Cut dough into 1/4-inch thick slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges just begin to brown, 7 to 9 minutes. Cool cookies for 1 minute on the baking sheet and transfer to wire racks.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, water, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth; drizzle over warm cookies.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 4.9 g fat; 16.1 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 2 mg cholesterol; 60 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1