Ingredients40 m servings 1151 cals
- Saute panko bread crumbs in medium skillet with olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy, set aside.
- Bring a large and a small pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet saute garlic in olive oil until slightly yellow in color; add the okra and saute for 1 minute. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and add Fontina and Asiago cheeses slowly to incorporate.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain 1 minute under required cooking time and toss with the sauce and Parmigiano cheese. Season to taste with salt and white pepper.
- Top with crispy bread crumbs.
Per Serving: 1151 calories; 81.9 g fat; 77.1 g carbohydrates; 33.9 g protein; 227 mg cholesterol; 863 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
While I love working with Barilla pastas, This recipe was off-tasting to me. The three cheese sauce was good, although I way upped the garlic, I didn't care for the sweetness of the veggie (carr...
The perfect creaminess of the cheese sauce created an interesting contrast with the crunchiness of the bread crumbs. The cheese sauce tasted incredibly good but a little too salty. I don’t like...
this was so good! I had never tried okra before, so I was a little hesitant, but it was delicious! The combination of the cheeses was amazing and the veggie elbows were as well! I'll definite...
This one was not well received by my family. Despite all the cheese, it really didn't seem to have much flavor. It is probably just a matter of personal preference, but I probably will not make ...