Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 639 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook penne 1 minute less than the recommended cook tim;, drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place flat on a sheet pan to cool.
- Meanwhile, saute shrimp with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add lemon, reduce to half and set aside.
- Halve the tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Toast bread crumbs in the oven seasoned with remaining olive oil, chopped garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Toss pasta with shrimp and tomatoes and top with crunchy bread crumbs before serving.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 21.2 g fat; 78.4 g carbohydrates; 36 g protein; 173 mg cholesterol; 269 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was good, but I had to improvise on several things. The recipe directions are not very clear. I used 5 cloves of garlic because we love garlic, I sauted a tbsp of garlic with the shrimp and ...