Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 414 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toast walnuts in oven for 5-8 minutes until the walnuts are lightly toasted.
- In a food processor, pulse together bread crumbs, walnuts and zest from 1 lemon.
- Pour into a medium dish and toss with parsley and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
- Prepare Barilla PLUS(R) Penne according to package directions. Drain reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- While pasta is cooking, pour olive oil into a large saute pan.
- Add the leeks and saute over medium heat for about 4 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the peas, zucchini, asparagus, salt and pepper, and saute another 5 minutes until all of the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add zest of second lemon and reserved cooking liquid and stir gently until combined.
- Drain pasta and return to cooking pot.
- Add vegetables to pasta and toss to combine. Gently stir in mint and basil. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve 1 cup pasta mixture into serving bowls. Top with 2 tablespoons of the walnut mixture.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 15.4 g fat; 55.1 g carbohydrates; 16.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 248 mg sodium. Full nutrition