Ingredients20 m servings 354 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; season water with salt to taste (optional).
- In a large skillet, gently saute chopped onions in olive oil for five minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile dice the peppers into 1/2 inch squares, add to the skillet and saute for three minutes over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and add the broth. Keep cooking until sauce is reduced.
- Meanwhile cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Stir in chopped basil and cheese before serving.
Per Serving: 354 calories; 12.1 g fat; 50.6 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 207 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Nothing fancy, complicated or unusual. Just beautiful, good and satisfying. This was a fine complement to "Screaming Martini Scallops," also from this site, but I'm hard-pressed to think of an...
Great busy-day go to recipe. Have been making this for years, can also be used with other pasta shapes. Sometimes I add a can of sliced mushrooms. Note ... I am not all that particular and do...
Excellent recipe used chicken broth instead and cut up some Aidells chicken & apple sausage. Came out perfect...