Ingredients25 m servings 649 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook ground buffalo and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium-high heat about 6 minutes, breaking up clumps with a wooden spoon. Reduce heat. Add wine and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Add Tomato & Basil Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and immediately add hot spaghetti to sauce. Reduce heat. Mix well. Add Parmigiano cheese and basil; toss lightly.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl.
Per Serving: 649 calories; 7.5 g fat; 105.1 g carbohydrates; 39.8 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 751 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I used ground beef as Buffalo is not in my area. It was easy to make and a meal you can put together fairly quick. I thought it tasted good! Thanks for the recipe Barrila.
Simple, yet flavorful - perfect when you don't have a ton of time to cook but still want a substantial meal. I opted not to tell my husband it was buffalo LOL. You could easily sub lean ground ...
Great recipe for those nights you are pressed for time. I didn't know of anywhere I could purchase buffalo meat in my area so I took advantage of the lean venison I had in my freezer. I read the...
I used hamburger because I couldn't easily find buffalo today, but I do know how delicious ground buffalo is! I wanted to keep adding things to this recipe---more flavoring. I used onions and ...
I thought this was tasty, but I honestly had to tweak it some to taste. It is essentially the basics for a quick weeknight spaghetti. I went to 4 stores and could not find buffalo. I opted for a...
This made a tasty, quick weeknight meal. We liked the addition of the red wine to the jarred sauce. I love ground buffalo and it was great in this pasta dish. The only complaint I have is that ...
This is very quick and easy. I substituted ground beef and added a little chopped onion which turned out very well.
A simple and flavorful dish. I could not find the full amount of buffalo that it calls for so I did half and half ground beef. It was tasty but I still think I prefer my old sauce with the more ...