Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 384 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Separate the eggs, place the egg whites in a small mixing bowl, and the egg yolks into the top of a double boiler.
- Use a double boiler to make the hollandaise. Add the yogurt, lemon juice to the egg yolks, beat well.
- Place over simmering water, stirring frequently until sauce has thickened, approximately 15 minutes, (sauce will thin after 10 minutes and then thicken again).
- Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 of the salt, mustard, pepper and dill/parsley (optional). Set aside.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat coated with cooking spray. Heat patties for 2 1/2 minutes, turn over and add 1 tbsp of water. Cover, heat for an additional 2 1/2 minutes.
- Combine the egg whites, water and remaining salt, whisk until slightly frothy.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium to low heat, well coated with the cooking spray. Pour in the egg whites. As eggs begin to set, using a spatula, lift the edges while tilting the skillet to allow the uncooked egg whites to run to the sides of the pan. Cover to finish cooking. Cut into 4 servings.
- To assemble the sandwich, layer each English muffin bottom with the spinach and top with tomato, chicken patty, cooked egg white, avocado, and top with the Hollandaise followed by the muffin top. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 16.7 g fat; 37 g carbohydrates; 24.5 g protein; 182 mg cholesterol; 864 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1