Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 266 cals
Original recipe yields 40 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix water, yeast, salt, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, olive oil, and corn oil; mix using your hands, adding more whole wheat flour if needed, until dough holds together. Mix za'atar into dough until evenly incorporated (see notes).
- Shape dough, about 1/4 cup per piece, into rounds on a floured work surface. Arrange rounds on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You may substitute fresh oregano for the fresh za'atar, but use less.
- Editor's Note:
- If you use the dried spice blend or dried oregano, start with 2 tablespoons; adjust to taste.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 16.9 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 62 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1