Ingredients35 m servings 114
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange eggplant slices in a baking dish; sprinkle with sea salt. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over eggplant.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes; flip and continue baking until tender, about 10 more minutes. Remove eggplant from oven and cool; slice cross-wise into 1/8-inch thick slices.
- Whisk 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, and sea salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Toss baked eggplant, red bell pepper, and carrots together with lemon dressing until evenly coated. Sprinkle cilantro over salad.
Per Serving: 114 calories; 10.3 5.2 0.7 0 183 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I was looking for an eggplant recipe that didn't contain gobs of cheese. This was very delicious! Thanks for sharing.
If I could give this more stars I would! I was not expecting this to be SO GOOD!! I ate this with homemade sprouted tortilla chips. YUM!!!
This is just awesome!!!! I have really never liked eggplant till this Thank-You!