Ingredients40 m servings 97
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Stir chicken, cream cheese, and garlic powder together.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut each triangle in half into 2 triangles, for a total of 16 triangles. Lay triangles out on a flat work surface. Place 1 teaspoon of the chicken mixture in the center of each dough triangle and fold corners over the mixture into the center. Place folded dough pieces onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and puffed, 12 to 14 minutes; cool before serving.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 5.7 5.7 5.1 15 210 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made these with 2 ounces of onion and chive cream cheese. I thought that the small amount of cream cheese would be disappointing but it really was the perfect amount. When I cut the dough tria...
very simple, quick thing to make. Our kids like them too! Made as is.
Good and simple recipe. I served it at a ladies book club meeting. It was good and I liked it, but nothing to rave about. Seemed kinda blah - I'm not an expert in cooking or altering recipes....
I made them for the holiday. I added spices, garlic, onion and a tiny bit of salt to enhance the flavors. They were great. People heard homemade and they went quickly. Nice and simple to make. ...