Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 719
- Place steaks in a flat baking dish or container. Cut slits at 1-inch intervals in the fat around the edges of the steaks. Gently pierce both sides of each steak a few times with a fork.
- Sprinkle each steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Montreal steak seasoning. Pat seasonings into steaks.
- Whisk olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, and liquid smoke together in a bowl. Pour marinade over steaks to coat. Cover container or baking dish with plastic wrap and marinate steaks in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Turn steaks over and marinate for another 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the steaks on the preheated grill until they start to firm, and are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 8 to 10 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- It is totally fine to leave the steaks in your marinade for longer than 2 hours. I would generally not marinate them any longer than 1 day.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 54.6 24.9 29.5 125 3590 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
The marinade also tenderizes the steak. Any marinade with acid (tomato, vinegar, citrus juices, pineapple juice, etc.) will tenderize. I leave my meat in marinade over night or all day, but no l...
This was a marinade that became better as the meal progressed. We love the flavor of a good steak and rarely add more than salt and pepper. At first, I was put off a bit by the slightly sweet ...
I tried this recipe on New York Strip steaks...but I found it under "The Best Steak Marinade Recipe"!! Same ingredients, same measurements!! Steaks were tender and tasty!
If you have had problems with getting steaks tender, look no further with this recipe. This recipe is easy and it was a great hit for Father's Day. I grilled boneless ribeye steaks yum yum.
We lucked up some porter houses in the markdown bin. I was ready to try something new and hit on this marinade. OMG! It's wonderful! Didn't have Worcestershire so I used Lea and Perrins. Used s...
Did this recipes on sirloin steak. Meat came out so juice and delicious that my friends still raving about three days later .
This was fantastic!!!! Next time I want to make little cuts into the steak I get so the flavor can soak through the whole of the meat. DEFINITELY worth a try!