Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over low heat. Stir wing sauce and vinegar into melted butter until fully incorporated and heated through.
- Working in batches, cook chicken wings in hot oil until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Transfer cooked wings to hot sauce mixture and turn to coat completely. Leave wings in sauce for 2 to 3 minutes to soak up flavors. Remove to a serving plate.
- Cook's Note:
- The 10 minute frying time is for jumbo wings. Smaller wings will likely require less time.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 277 calories; 22.3 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 17.5 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 352 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1