Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Mix rice, onion, curry powder, water, tortilla chips, vegetable oil, garlic, salt, and tarragon together in a bowl; add turkey and mix until thoroughly combined. Form mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat; add butter. Put about 12 balls in the melted butter and press each ball into a 1/2-inch thick patty using the back of a spatula. Cook until no longer pink in the center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer cooked patties to an oven-safe plate and keep warm in oven. Repeat with remaining balls, adding more butter as needed.
- Cook's Note:
- Serve on flavored rice or quinoa, or tuck several patties into a pita and add chopped tomato, lettuce, and hummus.
- Any leftover patties can be sealed in a resealable bag and popped in the freezer.
- Olive oil can be substituted for butter.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 9.3 7.2 12.2 43 345 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1