Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 342
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Beat 2 1/2 cups milk, eggs, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Spread bread squares into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer mozzarella cheese atop the bread and top with sausage. Pour the egg mixture over the entire dish. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup milk together in a bowl. Remove and discard plastic wrap from baking dish. Pour soup mixture over the 'bake.'
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center, about 90 minutes.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 22 14.7 20.5 174 976 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
So easy and so delicious!!! Tweeked the recipe a bit. Used pillsbury biscuts instead of bread. Can't wait to make it again!!!
Easy and delicious. Keep in mind, flavoring in the sausage will affect flavor—an easy way to customize for your particular tastes. :)
So easy to make! Sprinkled a little cheese on top afterwards to make it more appealing for the kids.
I just made! its awesome! of course I added few things like black olives and bacon bits but is great
This dish is perfect for any meal. It's easy to put together and delicious too.