Ingredients9 h 50 m servings 342 cals
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Beat 2 1/2 cups milk, eggs, and mustard in a large bowl.
- Spread bread squares into the bottom of a baking dish. Layer mozzarella cheese atop the bread and top with sausage. Pour the egg mixture over the entire dish. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup milk together in a bowl. Remove and discard plastic wrap from baking dish. Pour soup mixture over the 'bake.'
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center, about 90 minutes.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 22 g fat; 14.7 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 174 mg cholesterol; 976 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
So easy and so delicious!!! Tweeked the recipe a bit. Used pillsbury biscuts instead of bread. Can't wait to make it again!!!
So easy to make! Sprinkled a little cheese on top afterwards to make it more appealing for the kids.
I just made! its awesome! of course I added few things like black olives and bacon bits but is great
This dish is perfect for any meal. It's easy to put together and delicious too.