Ingredients35 m servings 206
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and ginger together in a bowl.
- Beat yogurt, pumpkin puree, sugar, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Fold sultana raisins into the yogurt mixture. Stir dry mixture into the wet mixture; pour into prepared muffin cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans for 5 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
- Editor's Note:
- Sultana raisins are sometimes called 'Thompson seedless,' 'Lady de Coverly,' or 'oval-fruited Kishmish.'
Per Serving: 206 calories; 1.5 45.1 4.8 32 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Modified based on what I had in my pantry. Fresh ground whole wheat flour, coconut palm sugar substitutes. Added about tablespoon vanilla and cinnamon. Filled liners half full and baked for 15 m...
I made these this morning. I did add a pinch of allspice, nutmeg and 2 dashes cinammon. They were really good!! Will be making these again, thanks ??
Everyone liked it. Have been making it for 2 years now and probably like 5-6 batches of them already. Really moist. Instead of using ginger and nutmeg, I used the same amount of pumpkin spice. A...
These were good muffins! I used a whole 15 oz can of pumpkin puree and added 1/2 tsp of salt and a sprinkling of cinnamon. The flavor and texture were great. Thanks!