Ingredients35 m servings 206
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and ginger together in a bowl.
- Beat yogurt, pumpkin puree, sugar, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Fold sultana raisins into the yogurt mixture. Stir dry mixture into the wet mixture; pour into prepared muffin cups to about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in pans for 5 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
- Editor's Note:
- Sultana raisins are sometimes called 'Thompson seedless,' 'Lady de Coverly,' or 'oval-fruited Kishmish.'
Per Serving: 206 calories; 1.5 45.1 4.8 32 216 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made these this morning. I did add a pinch of allspice, nutmeg and 2 dashes cinammon. They were really good!! Will be making these again, thanks ??
Modified based on what I had in my pantry. Fresh ground whole wheat flour, coconut palm sugar substitutes. Added about tablespoon vanilla and cinnamon. Filled liners half full and baked for 15 m...
These were good muffins! I used a whole 15 oz can of pumpkin puree and added 1/2 tsp of salt and a sprinkling of cinnamon. The flavor and texture were great. Thanks!