Ingredients30 m servings 597
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C).
- Stir garlic, chile paste, soy sauce, sugar, and sesame oil together in a bowl until the sugar dissolves into the liquid; add chicken and stir to coat.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven until hot and soft, about 10 minutes.
- While the tortillas warm, heat vegetable oil in a skillet. Cook and stir chicken in skillet until hot and the sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter over one side of each warm tortilla. Divide chicken between the tortillas. Top chicken with equal portions of the cilantro, kimchi, Cheddar cheese, and salsa.
- Fold opposing ends of each tortilla toward one another to partially cover the filling. Pull one remaining edge over the filling and then roll so the tortilla surrounds the filling completely.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 597 calories; 29.1 45.6 38.5 97 1635 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
We like our food spicy, but I think this would have been better with only half of the chile paste. The heat and flavor of the paste really drowned out the other flavors. Still, pretty good and e...
This was just delicious. I loved the gochujang based chicken concoction and didn't need to use salsa. Also you can vary your burrito by adding different ingredients! Lettuce, sprouts, carrot, wh...
This was delicious only changes I made was I used fresh chicken cause canned is yucky and doubled sauce since I cooked chicken in it! Otherwise this was amazing!
I loved these! I used partially frozen boneless chicken breasts in place of the canned chicken. When the chicken is partially frozen it's very easy to slice very thin strips. I cooked the chi...