Ingredients35 m servings 368
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool while stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract, and baking powder into butter mixture. Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to coat. Mix walnuts into popcorn mixture. Spread popcorn in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake popcorn in the preheated oven until coating is set, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool slightly before breaking apart.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 21.4 44.1 3.4 31 200 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
Made as written leaving the optional walnuts out and this taste just like a cinnamon roll. I prefer the savory type of popcorn but like to make sweet for the husband sometimes. If you like popco...
Yummy, like anything with cinnamon. I did use pecans instead, since I'm from Texas. I used less syrup to cut the sweet and added raisins, which I like in my cinnamon rolls. My husband also gave ...
Very good. It does actually taste like cinnamon rolls. Don't overcook or it will burn quickly.
I did end up stirring and baking it for another 13 minutes, but otherwise followed exactly. It's lovely and does totally smell like cinnamon rolls. I might still prefer straight caramel corn, bu...
I used 3 bags of buttered microwave popcorn, doubled the other ingredients, omitted the nuts. It was amazing!!!!
Turned out great! A nice light crunch, nothing that would hurt your teeth. I halved everything but the popcorn, and didn't add the nuts but think they would taste great if added. I did 10 min in...
I made this as written, leaving out the optional walnuts, and it was amazing! I had to bake it a little longer to get it to set, but that was it. I think I added another 10-15 minutes. No big de...