Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 171 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Process soy sauce, water, maple syrup, garlic, and ginger together in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour oil into a baking dish. Place tempeh on top of oil and pour soy sauce mixture over tempeh. Cover dish with aluminum foil and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake tempeh, covered with aluminum foil, in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove aluminum foil, increase heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and continue baking until tempeh is slightly brown, about 15 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 9.5 g fat; 13.1 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 458 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I agree with Jordan. Did you ever figure out what needed to be included to give it a bit more pizzazz? Do you think swapping out the olive oil with sesame oil would help?