Ingredients20 m servings 636 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mash avocado in a bowl using a fork or potato masher. Stir garlic salt, lemon juice, and oregano into mashed avocado.
- Arrange split croissants on a work surface. Place 2 slices turkey on bottom half of each croissant. Layer 1 slice Swiss cheese and 2 bacon slices atop each turkey layer. Place each croissant top over bacon layer. Arrange sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Open each sandwich and place 2 tomato slices and 1 lettuce leaf atop bacon layer. Lightly spread 1 teaspoon mustard and 1/4 the avocado mixture onto each croissant top. Return each top to each sandwich.
Per Serving: 636 calories; 41 g fat; 41.4 g carbohydrates; 29 g protein; 100 mg cholesterol; 1725 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
What is not to love? Bacon, Avocado, Turkey, cheese on a Croissant! I skipped the mustard - I spread a thin layer of mayo on the split croissant, cheese on both sides and broiled for a minute ...
Made the sandwiches exactly as instructed, and my family begs for them! Love them!
great recipe! I used my guacamole instead of the avo spread and munster cheese instead of swiss. whole family loved it
Made as per recipe, although used smoked ham instead of the bacon. Loved the avocado spread. My husband and I both thought the spicey mustard a little over powering as it seemed to smothered t...
I made this sandwich exactly as the recipe states and it was delicious! I made a second sandwich with honey mustard in lieu of the spicy brown mustard and it was equally as delicious! Thanks f...
This was a great sandwich!! The ONLY change I made was to use pepperjack in place of swiss. Nice!