Ingredients55 m servings 423 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Place chicken in bag, seal bag, and shake well. Remove chicken from bag and spread out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Whisk butter, Sriracha hot sauce, honey, lime juice, soy sauce, and ginger together in a saucepan over medium heat until sauce bubbles, about 5 minutes.
- Place cooked chicken pieces in a large bowl and pour sauce over chicken. Toss to coat.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 14.6 g fat; 45.6 g carbohydrates; 27.5 g protein; 95 mg cholesterol; 1001 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Way better if you use chicken wings. Doubled the spices in the flour mixture. Didn't add ginger in the sauce!
I changed a few things, I left out the flour because that will just soak up the juices from the chicken and make them rock hard. I also substituted olive oil for butter in the sauce. Kids loved ...
It was alright, I used olive oil instead of butter. Will make again using more sauce in the future.
TERRIBLE! Wish I could rate these a zero. I followed the recipe exactly, the chicken ended up totally dry and hard, and the flour coating didn't cook at all but just stayed dry in the outside of...