Sweet and Spicy Beef Nachos
made it | 0 reviews |
Musselman's® Apple Butter
"Beef roast is slow cooked in a sweet and spicy sauce, then shredded and piled on tortilla chips with shredded cheese and your favorite toppings for this hearty, crowd-pleasing snack."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h servings 646 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Pour the enchilada sauce and apple butter in a Crock-Pot. Place the beef roast in it, followed by sliced onions, garlic, salt and red pepper. Cover and turn the Crock-Pot on high for 4 to 5 hours, until the beef is falling apart.
- Using two forks, shred the beef roast into the sauce, and leave on warm until ready to serve.
- For the Beef Nachos: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Arrange the tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle half the cheese over the top and bake for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Scoop the chili con carne over the chips, and sprinkle the remaining cheese over the hot beef. Top with any additional toppings and serve immediately.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 646 calories; 39.7 g fat; 50.4 g carbohydrates; 25.6 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 1064 mg sodium. Full nutrition