Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 220 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the chicken with the apple butter, ketchup, cream of chicken soup, garlic, onion powder, chili powder, smoked paprika, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish (8x8-inch or 1.5-quart). Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and starting to brown and the edges of the dip are bubbling.
- Serve warm with tortilla or barbecue chips.
Per Serving: 220 calories; 12 g fat; 13.2 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 733 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1