Jack 'n' Coke® Burgers
Ingredients35 m servings 516 cals
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels.
- Mix ground sirloin, whiskey, Worcestershire sauce, cola, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl until just combined. Shape meat mixture into 8 evenly sized, 1-inch thick patties. Make an indentation in the center of each patty with your thumb.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Arrange patties indented-side up on preheated grill. Cook burgers until hot and slightly pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 140 degrees F (60 degrees C). Place a slice of Cheddar cheese on each burger for the last minute of cooking and top with 2 slices bacon. Place burgers on buns.
- Cook's Notes:
- To add some extra Southern fun, fry up some green tomatoes and place a slice between the patty and the bun!
- Provide condiments like ketchup, mustard, mayo, onions, lettuce, tomato, etc., so that people may dress their burgers as they please.
Per Serving: 516 calories; 28.2 g fat; 24.8 g carbohydrates; 34.1 g protein; 106 mg cholesterol; 1057 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Very good! I halved the recipe, and could not find smoked cheddar, so I used regular. Very moist and juicy, and you could really taste all of the added flavors. I would make these again! Thanks ...
I made these burgers exactly as stated and they turned out fabulous. Very juicy and flavorful, I will make them again, my whole household loved them.
I wasn't sure what to expect from these burgers and frankly, we were shocked at how good they were! I can honestly say they were the best burgers I've ever made. Seriously. I cut the recipe in h...