Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 427
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bring water and chicken bouillon to a boil in a large skillet. Add chicken breasts and bell pepper; simmer over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 20 minutes. Remove chicken and pour remaining broth into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Stir rice, plus the included seasoning packet, and olive oil into broth. Arrange chicken breast over rice and season with black pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender, about 45 minutes. Fluff rice with a fork before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 11.1 58.6 23.4 45 1205 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
The first time I tried this recipe it was ok...maybe a little lackluster in flavor but I tried it again with a few tweaks. I marinated my chicken overnight in a homemade mojo. In lieu of water I...
Omg!!! Chicken and Rice Spanish style with a twist! Who knew boiled chicken in tons of seasons, fresh minced garlic, chicken bouillon, chicken stock mixed with red peppers, rice with saffron, ol...
I thought this recipe was great & easy to make. Made mine with diced tomatoes with green chilies, plus green & red peppers, about 3/4 cup and used chicken broth and 8 chicken tenders that I cook...
My family including picky daughter ate this! Added red,green peppers and onions and garlic and diced tomatoes...fabulous!
Very easy and yummy! I added chopped onions and seasonings to the water with bell peppers before throwing in the chicken. I cut each chicken breast into thirds, and later into smaller pieces aft...
Absolutely the easiest chicken and rice recipe . I did modify a few minor things to suit my tastes however over all this is a great foundation too begin . In place of water I used chicken broth ...
This came out awesome and it was so easy to make! I replaced the green pepper with green peas. This is the way I'll be cooking my Chicken and Yellow Rice from now on.