Ingredients30 m servings 127
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion, mushrooms, and garlic in hot oil until the mushrooms are soft, about 5 minutes. Add butter and vinegar to the mushroom mixture; season with salt and pepper. Toss mushroom mixture in the wok until the butter melts and coats everything, about 1 minute.
- Switch heat off and add kale to the wok; cook and stir in the hot wok until the kale is bright green, about 5 minutes. Season kale mixture with nutmeg and stir.
- Cook's Note:
- For a more saucy mixture add 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable stock.
- If you don't have shiitake mushrooms you can substitute any type of mushroom.
- A nice addition to this dish is pine nuts; add them when you first start so they roast a little.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 5 18.5 4.9 8 75 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This is definitely a do-again recipe. The pic with it shows pasta but none in the ingredients and I made it exactly except used veg oil in place of grapeseed oil. I used shitake mushrooms as it ...
This is a very tasty and versatile recipe! I used portobello mushrooms that I had on hand. Also used balsamic vinegar and a little less nutmeg. I love using a big wok for stirfrying leafy gre...
This recipe is cheap and easy to make. Tastes GREAT and very lo w calorie...
This is the only way I have made kale so far and liked it. I followed direction closely but not exact. Just used regular oil. Anyway as long as you don't change it too much you can't go wrong wi...
Great to serve over pasta! I also have added either chicken or flank steak ...to make it a full meal
I made this recipe using a little olive oil & sesame oil since I didn't have the grapeseed oil on hand. Also substituted apple cider vinegar with a little wine as I didn't have the red wine vin...
This was spectacular! I wonder why it doesn't have 1000 five-star reviews! Two things: the recipe calls for one 'bunch' of kale. Different varieties had different sized bunches, and my bunch was...
Delicious! Served with Heinen's spinach and feta salmon burgers. Added Greek Freak seasoning and squeezed fresh lemon juice on it after it was at the table.