Ingredientsservings 262 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line ungreased baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the butter and sugars in large bowl with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and Kahlua and continue mixing well; set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the flour, hot cocoa mix, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Gradually add dry mixture to wet ingredients. Mix well to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow bits until well incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon or cookie scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for five minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Read more at http://joelens.blogspot.com/2013/11/kahlua-cocoa-chip-cookies.html#wezBqfEmm2ZpUyv6.99
Per Serving: 262 calories; 10.6 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 3.2 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 204 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Added a bit less flour, substituted marshmallows with walnuts and added another tablespoon of Kahlua. The results were amazing and yummy!
The marshmallow bits were pretty against the dark dough. Nice soft texture. I will up the amount of Kahlua next time for a little more flavor.
I followed this recipe exactly and the cookies were so soft and never hardened.