Ingredients3 h 40 m servings 287
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP onto center of pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Healthy Living: Good news! You'll save 80 calories and 6g of total fat, including 3g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Puddings, fat-free milk, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Substitute: Substitute JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding for the vanilla pudding.
- Peanut Butter Trifle: Do not crush wafers. Place half the wafers in 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Prepare pudding mixtures as directed; spoon in layers over wafers. Top with remaining wafers and COOL WHIP; drizzle with peanut butter and melted chocolate.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 16.3 31.3 4.8 26 424 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Followed the recipe all the way ending with a desert that was delightful which the whole family enjoyed! Will definitely make this again.
This is a very good pie. I tried it the second time doing the lower fat version of 1/3 less fat cream cheese, 2% milk, Smart Balance peanut butter, and margarine ( and my husband through in anot...