Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 532 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain; cover and keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan combine Alfredo sauce and pesto. Stir in sweet peppers. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in cooked pasta and broccoli. If needed, add enough milk to reach desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, brush Grilled & Ready(R) Chicken Breast Fillets with oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Prepare in microwave according to package directions.
- To serve, divide pasta mixture among serving plates. Top with chicken.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Sprinkle each serving with shredded Parmesan cheese and snipped fresh basil.
Per Serving: 532 calories; 18.1 g fat; 54 g carbohydrates; 37.6 g protein; 91 mg cholesterol; 818 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I have always wanted to try making Alfredo sauce but it seemed more work then I wanted to do. On a whim I decided to check out Alfredo recipes for dinner tonight and found this one. I used Chick...