Ingredients35 m servings 338
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, onion, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl; fold in chicken.
- Roll crescent roll dough onto a work surface, pressing dough into a thin layer without tearing. Cut 3-inch pieces out of dough using a biscuit cutter. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into the center of each dough piece. Pull dough over filling and press into other edge of dough; crimp edges together using a fork.
- Arrange pockets on a baking sheet. Brush each pocket with butter and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 23.8 16 13.4 55 871 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I am giving this a five for taste - absolutely delicious filling. I put the cheese inside instead of outside just as a preference. I made this recipe as stated except I used fresh chicken brea...
Delicious! I did make a few changes (below). Everyone was raving during the New Years party, my husband commented at the end of the night AND next morning about how good they were, and my mom ca...
Made these today.. I took advice of others and put the shredded cheddar in the filling instead of on top. I also used fresh chicken, not canned (personal preference) and canned biscuit dough ins...
Great recipe! I paid attention to the reviews and doubled the amount of crescent rolls (4 tubes). We filled all 4 and still had some filling leftover, which we used for dip. I added 1chopped ...
Excellent! The only change I made was using Mozzarella cheese instead of cheddar. I had extra filling so I baked it and dipped crackers in that. Very versatile
Yummy recipe, but heads up that you actually need 3 packages of crescent rolls. Otherwise you get 24 appetizers with lots of filling left over.