Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 501
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place potatoes into a pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken in hot oil until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir onions and garlic into chicken and cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Place butternut squash in a microwave-safe dish and cover dish with plastic wrap. Cook squash in the microwave on high until squash is tender, about 10 minutes. Remove flesh from squash skin with a fork.
- Puree 1 can cannellini beans with liquid in a blender until smooth.
- Combine potatoes, chicken mixture, butternut squash, pureed cannellini beans, chicken broth, drained cannellini beans, butternut squash soup, celery, apples, and chili seasoning mix together in a large pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook until flavors blend, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 501 calories; 9.9 69.2 36.3 69 1025 Full nutrition